Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What songs you would like to hear live
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 am 

Yes the tent was fully packed and it was disgustingly hot on stage. Afterwards we had quality time in jacuzzi with Turisas.... but that's another story! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:34 pm 

Oh that awesome feeling when you and all the people around you are in tank tops and you are sticking to each other in the front row. Yummy. Or when men in the moshpit decide to go half naked and you get smashed against their sweated chest. Phewwwww. So yeah, tell me more about hot.

Go on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:03 pm 

Karhunkynsi.

I have always wanted to see him do the "Tulen valtakunnasta veren valtaan" part.

I can be seen shouting this in my car from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 pm 

Hvergelmir.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:12 pm 

Hmm, how it came that no one named "Huuto"? (I mean, how is it even possible? :D) Personally, this one is my eternal love. Not sure, though, how I would find myself listening to the very first seconds of it live because last time I heard my favourite song by my favourite band I was nearly close to be stricken by a heart attack from excitement there :E (and thought "That could have been a nice death, mmm")
Also, as far as Marko seems to remember playing songs live, I would like to address him a question, if he pleased to answer - did you play Huuto live on Carpathian Alliance Music Festival in 2012 or it is just my sick imagination?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:02 pm 

Yes they did, it was the first time I heard it live :mrgreen:
So you were there too? I don't believe you, I didn't see you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 pm 

Sorry, Grilo, did you answer me about Huuto with your previous message? The part with "I didn't see you" confused me a little bit...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:08 pm 

Sorry, it was a joke. I was there, and I was saying you weren't because I didn't see you. Stupid sense of humour, sorry, forgot my medication :P

Yes, they played it, it was the second song of the show. :)
The setlist was:

Ukkosenjumalan poika
Huuto
Kylän päässää
Jotunheim
Kivenkantaja
Sankaritarina
Kuolleiden maa

They had planned Aurinko ja Kuu as encore, but they didn't have time, there was a huge overall delay...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:35 pm 

It's ok, no stress, I've just been a bit confused by it as you have never seen me in life most probably :)

Now I will definitely never forgive myself for not being there in 2012. They played my favourite Huuto and I didn't even know about this festival at that time, there is no smiley capable to express my misfortune *cries desperately* and it seems, there is no video of it on the internet...

I visited CAMF in 2013 and this year also, already love this festival so much in spite of many imperfections of organisational kind. The atmosphere there is truly unforgettable :) Would you mind sharing some memories of Moonsorrow at CAMF and overall about the festival, did you like it? I heard that the weather was really severe back then...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:01 pm 

That's right, it was fucking cold despite being August. It even snowed a little (during Moonsorrow, actually). It wasn't cold down in Slavske, so I thought the mountain top would be a bit cooler but ok, so I went short-sleeved and short-trousered... I almost froze on the chairlift! Then there was a huuuugeeee deeeeelaaaaayyy and one year of waiting between band and band – just like in 2013, which I also visited. There was much less people in 2012, so there were no big queues for food, and food was also better.

Did I like it? A lot. It was an adventure for me, going to Ukraine alone (I had never traveled alone before), which for us Spaniards is like going into some mystery world, like going to Laos or something – most people here don't know everything about Ukraine. Of course I already knew a bit, but not much either. Then going to that wonderful place on top of the mountains in the middle of nowhere. Well, you can see I took it quite romantically. :lol: But I loved it, yes, definitely one of the best trips of my life.

I actually had plans of going this year too, but things turned out differently in the end. How was it? Tell tell tell! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next