Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Video games
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm 

Since Perkele brought up the topic of computer games and Skyrim in the Ask Moonsorrow topic, I thought making a topic for video games in the off-section might be a cool idea and it can be an interesting topic. Topic.

So what games have you guys played, which are your all time favourites? (Topic.)

So, my alltime favourites are undoubtedly the GTA series, I played the 3 (having completed GTA III without using a single cheat is one of the biggest achievements of my sorry life), Vice City, San Andreas and IV but these two I never completed. As I needed more games like GTA, I also played Saints Row 2, which I enjoyed a lot and completed. Or was it the 1? :D

I like Sims, I grew up with it and I learned a significant amount of English with it... Sims 1-2-3 <3

And I also like the Need for Speed series, I played Undeground 2, Hot Pursuit 2 and Most Wanted.

I have a good deal of years of WoW behind me, on Burning Crusade I was a leader of a quite big PvE guild, and I also played WotLK and Cataclysm. All this happened tho on private servers.

Let's not forget another important series: Age of Empires and Age of Mythology (this one ♥), and Command&Conquer Generals.

I played some tycoons (Zoo Tycoon), shooters (Warsow), played Claw, Worms... And I have a hard time remembering others. Out of web browser games, I played Travian and eRepublik.

Nowadays, if university leaves me some spare time, (or I decide I cannot go on studying anymore), I play the single player role playing open world action game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Last edited by nightwica on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Video games
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm 

Good idea!
I moved my question here.

Sort of Henri related topic, did you noticed the Finntroll references in Skyrim ? ;)

I'm not a big gamer, concerning good big video games I played Oblivion and Skyrim, been involved in WoW during 4 years (hunter and warlock, for the Horde!!) and I will play the Elder Scrolls Online when I come back from Italy. I'll be back just for the release date, yes, I planned it :lol:

If you want to join me check a female argonian called BelitSeri ;)

MNge

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Video games
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:38 am 

I used to play games quite a bit more than I do now, but I still keep up pretty decent pace with games of all sorts. I played Skyrim and I have GTA V, which I haven't beaten (San Andreas is a classic).

My favorite game is Dark Souls and I've poured a few hundred hours into that, haha. I just got Dark Souls 2 a week ago and I've started sinking my teeth into that.

Report this post