Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 pm 

"Since" was last weekend and no. :(

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:28 am 

Hi everyone!

As I'm new here (and very excited to be), it would be polite to introduce myself. By chance, this is what this topic is about, how convenient :D

My name is Moulk, I'm 23, French, and passionate about music, especially Metal and Orchestral music. I live on the West coast of France, in a town where basically no Metal gigs happen, because of reasons, even if we have a great venue. I studied photography and sound, and now I'd like to continue in this path professionally. I make music myself, my great pleasure is to compose songs mixing many elements, not restraining myself into a precise style, even if I now mostly do "folk-comedy-wtf-metal". I've recorded shitty songs back in 2009 (I had no idea how to record nor mix at this time), but now, things are coming way better. I'm not putting any link here because I think this isn't the time, but feel free to ask.
I discovered Moonsorrow in 2011, during a summer festival called Motocultor. I knew them by name, I already had listened to some parts of some songs on Youtube, but 15 minutes songs were really too long for me at this time. So I went to the concert. It was just after Týr, during the sunset, and I didn't know what to expect, but I was blown away. The atmosphere was incredible, and this is without any doubt one of the best shows in my life, if not the best. Since this day, I became an absolute fan of the band.

This introduction is already too long, I hope I didn't bore you. See you later on the forum! :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:38 pm 

Helloooooooooo we want to know the set list! :P

Welcome here! The forum seems to regain some activity, yay!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:32 am 

Unfortunately, I don't remember anything but Kuolleiden Maa being the last song. I've searched on the Internet for the setlist but noone seems to be able to remember it. I was pretty sure Huuto was part of it, but I've learnt later they didn't play it live until 2012 :/

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:46 pm 

Moulk wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't remember anything but Kuolleiden Maa being the last song. I've searched on the Internet for the setlist but noone seems to be able to remember it. I was pretty sure Huuto was part of it, but I've learnt later they didn't play it live until 2012 :/

The Motocultor 2011 gig? I'm pretty sure they played Jotunheim, I remember seeing the set list when it was printed at the prod office, it had 4-5 songs on it, 45 min set.

Anyway, I was on duty backstage and just ran out of it for the gig, after that I had the pleasure to discover the showers broke and that someone will have to bring the news to the band.

I fleed! Because I'm so brave.

MNge

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm 

Then I can almost surely say that it was: Tähdetön, Jotunheim, probably Kj. jäällä, maybe one more and Kuolleiden maa.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:43 pm 

Yeah, Tähdetön must have been there. I don't remember Jotunheim but it would explain the great feeling I had this day :P

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7