Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Re: Moonsorrow/Korpiklaani tour 2016
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:58 am 

chachetan wrote:
OKay....so im posting this here coz the vinyl thread isnt active anymore...and its a long overdue...
So i missed out on the vinyls coz i was just a student....but now i have a proper job starting next week.....i want the verisakeet and havitetty lps real bad....and its no longer in the blood music store....so i searched the net and found them in two sites.... discogs and nuclearblast.....any of u know which of them is legit and safe to buy from.....i have waited for toooo long....i dont wanna miss out on these....PLZZZZZ!!!!

It's a forum, not facebook, if you post on the right topic it will up and reactivate.
And sorry, I can't help you with your question.

MNge

Post subject: Re: Moonsorrow/Korpiklaani tour 2016
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

chachetan wrote:
OKay....so im posting this here coz the vinyl thread isnt active anymore...and its a long overdue...
So i missed out on the vinyls coz i was just a student....but now i have a proper job starting next week.....i want the verisakeet and havitetty lps real bad....and its no longer in the blood music store....so i searched the net and found them in two sites.... discogs and nuclearblast.....any of u know which of them is legit and safe to buy from.....i have waited for toooo long....i dont wanna miss out on these....PLZZZZZ!!!!

marieneige wrote:
It's a forum, not facebook, if you post on the right topic it will up and reactivate.

She said it. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22