Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: New album 2015
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:01 pm 

I thought it might be the right moment, now when Marko is here, to open this topic.

Even though I dont know if you guys from Moonsorrow would anyway start it by time yourself. hehe

But like this, we fans can start to gamble about it already now. :)

Post subject: Re: New album!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:13 am 

The only thing I expect from the new album is yet another masterpiece of epic heathen metal proportions. But no pressure Marko and the rest of yous ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 am 

I don't want to gamble, I don't want to know, I'm just waiting for the day I'll put it on my stereo, mute the phone, close the blinds and listen to it!

MNge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 pm 

Well, I wonder in which direction it will go. Because surely the last album is marking a milestone as the world is gone. Maybe it will go back to the "pagan" roots?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am 

I hope it will be a tad more raw than Varjoina... album. Tulimyrsky had very nice black metallic killing attitude in those fast parts. Anyway I'm sure it will turn out to be a masterpiece.

One thing I'm waiting almost as much as the new stuff is gigs in Suomi Finland Perkele! When was the last time? 5 years ago? :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 am 

Last gig was june 29 2012 in Helsinki I think. I was there. And I need a new one to forget what happened that night XD
Quick.

MNge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:25 pm 

Ages ago anyway! :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:49 pm 

Well Henri was talking about the direction of the new album a little bit on Twitter a few months ago, but they might have shifted into a much different gear since then. I'll take a look and try to copy/paste the relevant tweets.

Henri Sorvali [email protected] May 29
Mitja has grown an ironic moustache- beard- combo. This calls for even darker material to keep the hipsters out from black metal.#moonsorrow

Henri Sorvali [email protected] May 31
And the Moonsorrow- recording template is finally finished and pre- mixed. Let the inspirational Mayhem (pun intended) begin!!!! #moonsorrow

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Jun 2
Yesterday´s official Camp Moonsorrow "riffs& ideas feat. ale, ale, ale and grill" was a huge success. We´re on fire- let´s Siitoin!

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Jul 17
Can´t ever mix Cure and Black Metal together anymore,thanks to those f´ng hippies everywhere.Maybe next Moonsorrow sounds like Emperor demo?

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Aug 15
Me and Ville talked about the concept of new MS album today. Not very family- friendly things coming up, I can predict. #loke

On September 4th, 2013 he posted to his blog saying that they were delaying entering the studio. Here is that post I highly recommend it, along with the rest of his blog.

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Jan 7
New MS- material molding. This time we actually have a functioning 2 minutes of a song! Marko had also some awesome riffs. Black Metal!

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Jan 23
It´s dark and -21 celcius celcius outside. Perfect setting for continuing composing new Moonsorrow.

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Feb 19
I was supposed to organize and backup this work-project. Instead I made so inspiring Moonsorrow- riff I don´t want to do work stuff now. >.<

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Mar 24
Moonsorrow kept my head awake until 2AM. Sometimes it would be easier to drive trucks instead of this. >.<

Henri Sorvali [email protected] Mar 24
I accidentally a very, very good start of a song. After trial-and-errors for hours, all pieces suddenly clicked together. ^^ #moonsorrow

I might have missed some, but hopefully that's useful to someone out there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 pm 

Great thanks for the quotes Hobodoctor! Sounds gooood! \m/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm 

It's f**king Moonsorrow. It will be AOTY the year it comes out easily.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next