Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Introducing the Epic Heathen Forum
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm 

I am happy to be here :-) I have been meaning to join since you first put it up. Took a while :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:05 pm 

Grilo do Demo wrote:
Roba wrote:
and I think, it is way better to communicate here being a circle than on facebook groups.

Exactly my thought! :)

Totally, it feels super nice, when a community gets formed and there is a nice atmosphere and people to "come home to" ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:20 pm 

Nice to be here :) I'll try to write more often, in the previous forum I was very lazy... Shame to admit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm 

Grilo do Demo wrote:
Hello there!

For ten years or so, Moonsorrow had an official forum, which I really liked because there were a lot of discussions about music, lyrics, concerts and band activities in general. Some of the bandmembers were present and active; this obviously made communication very easy and interesting. The forum was actually a part of a much bigger one that also included official forums of many other bands; during its last year of existence, the forum got eaten by spambots until it was eventually deleted. This was about two years ago, maybe.

Today I decided to create a forum myself. I don't know how this will turn out - time will tell. For the time being, feel free to start discussing, opening threads, spreading the word over the Interwebz, and let's make this forum the central place for Moonsorrow discussion!

Fucking great idea! ... Spambots are shitty crap.
Anyway, I hope all the best to the forum, I too think that it will turn out something very interesting -specially because we have Moonsorrow's members among us- and well, I want to be part of it :D

See you!

"Permeate me, oh night, as with the forest you did...
For heart is cold, cold as ice..."

Dissection - Night's Blood