Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Finland and Finnish language
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:45 am 

Why not? :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 pm 

Well I mean if you write me the same message when I am still in my teens I would probably be like 'omg please make me meet with Moonsorrow band members it would be a dream come true', but now this fanatic enthusiasm belongs to the past.
They are just the same beer drinking Finnish dudes as everybody else, with the exception that their talent is music, while somebody else is good in something else.
BUT I pretty much do like Finnish beer drinking dudes, and dudes, and Finns (sometimes...) and beer, so of course it would be still nice and I am sure we would have fun, and of course, it would be still an honour to meet people who have actually done something. :D

Answer satisfying enough? :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm 

There is something in me that wants to ask: "why have you grown out of that teen dream?" but I get it haha.
Yes they are just the same beer drinking Finnish dudes as well as I am and everyone else.
Still since I've worked for couple of years with Ville and Mitja and now a days also with Marko I have to say that they are really most honest, truest, relaxed and coolest guys I've ever worked or hung out with and I'm saying this with minimiun fan-vision.
And trust me, I've worked *** load of musicians and rarely meet so cool guys.

I'm pretty sure that at Virgin Oil you are going to meet them :) (if you haven't met them earlier)

And yes. Your answer was good enough haha :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm 

Well, because believing like that is a not too realistic fan thing and believed me I did my part in fangirling. I mean, I have done. Using present perfect because it definitely didn't end xDD
Oh, that sounds awesome. Have you worked with Chrigel from Eluveitie? Talked to him for a good deal of hours one night and he is such an honest, warm person who listens to anything you have to share, absolutely cool and enthuasistic about things which I really appreciate...

Well, in this case organise a beer meeting, I still have some holidays... ;D I can provide female company, and... maybe some Hungarian paprika powder...

Oh, no, I haven't ever met them, neither have I ever been to a concert.
But... well. I am not so sure... Obviously want to do but there will be many other people who would like to meet them and .. don't want to disturbs Finns in their home Finn territory with my pushiness :D [Surely will anyway]

At unknown territory I'm not that brave to sneak to backstages hahahahaha

--------------
Anyway, if you can make me with Tuomas Holopainen that fanatism miiiiiight come back :D:D:D:D :$

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm 

Haha well okay :lol:
No I haven't. Only seen like few songs in Tuska few years ago. Sounds like a nice person gotta say.

Damn. Well I think a beer meeting could been done but maybe it would be easier to connect with some concert?
Maybe we should take this to the "Ask Moonsorrow"-topic and ask them if it could happen ;) It would be odd if they say "No" for a beer haha!

Sadly for Tuomas I have really have no direct contacts.
Though last summer I hung out with Ville and Tuomas at his home. True gentleman I have to say he is.
There were some afterparty after their gig at Ilosaarirock.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 am 

rotte wrote:
Damn. Well I think a beer meeting could been done but maybe it would be easier to connect with some concert?
Maybe we should take this to the "Ask Moonsorrow"-topic and ask them if it could happen ;) It would be odd if they say "No" for a beer haha!

Sure, maybe you can initiate it :P

rotte wrote:
Though last summer I hung out with Ville and Tuomas at his home. True gentleman I have to say he is.

You did what.... *dies*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:15 am 

rotte wrote:
Yes they are just the same beer drinking Finnish dudes as well as I am and everyone else.

Hi,
I guess this is a matter of personal experience. Do you tend to scream, punch people and threat to commit suicide after drinking beer? XD

MNge

Last edited by marieneige on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 am 

nightwica wrote:
rotte wrote:

Sure, maybe you can initiate it :P

Maybe I will. Maybe I will ;) :lol:

nightwica wrote:
rotte wrote:

You did what.... *dies*

Yup. Didn't really believe it myself either.
I think I have some picture of it somewhere.

Ah found it. L->R: Sinkkonen (Drummer of Kotiteollisuus), You know who this two gentlemans are and I'm there on far right.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:40 am 

Haha, Marie :D

That is a good picture :3 Seems like a nice atmosphere and nice place and aww *chocke on my vattu*

Tero, next week I am in Lahti at some point :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 pm 

marieneige wrote:
rotte wrote:

Hi,
I guess this is a matter of personal experience. Do you tend to scream, punch people and threat to commit suicide after drinking beer? XD

MNge

Everyday!!
Nah not really. I have few friends who go bit depressed everytime they drink but its not my style haha :D

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next