Moonsorrow

Epic Heathen Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to moonsorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Ask Moonsorrow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:26 pm 

We had this topic already on the old forum and it was quite popular, so feel free to ask anything from the band. So far at least me and Marko are registered.

Post subject: Re: Ask Moonsorrow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:47 pm 

If you had the funding, would you ever do a show with big production? Not talking the Moonsorrow & Symphony type business, but maybe something with live acoustic instruments, a flowing, cohesive set list, for lack of a better word, etc? Or is live performance not as interesting to you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:14 pm 

How did you, Mitja, meet and join the band?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:55 am 

With the new vinyl box set on the way and a new album coming in the near future, I'm sure you guys are more than busy but is there any chance of a Moonsorrow dvd coming out this year or the next? We all want to see some heathen touring antics!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 pm 

I'd like to ask many questions but I'll go with a random one: Have you guys played Skyrim? Thoughts about it?

I think Skyrim is the only thing that comes even close to same kind of atmosphere and feeling that Moonsorrow has delivered me since I discovered the band. Since at least Henri is into gaming I dared to ask :)

I'd like to hear about the Blu-Ray also!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 am 

VerenValtaan wrote:
If you had the funding, would you ever do a show with big production? Not talking the Moonsorrow & Symphony type business, but maybe something with live acoustic instruments, a flowing, cohesive set list, for lack of a better word, etc? Or is live performance not as interesting to you guys?

Sure live performances are important for us!
We might do a show like that for a special event but not regularly. But for an anniversary or live DVD etc. why not.
Although we prefer keeping our shows as -band only- even if we could choose, i guess.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:56 am 

Grilo do Demo wrote:
How did you, Mitja, meet and join the band?

I got to know Henri through mutual friend during high school, and around the time of the last demo i was asked if i would be intrerested in joining the band. They were just going to record Suden Uni and wouldn´t need me in the studio or anything but the plans of making the band a live band as well meant that i joined the band as a live player first and then went to studio with them for V&K. The other guys but Henri i only got to know better when we started rehearsing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 am 

Yordon wrote:
With the new vinyl box set on the way and a new album coming in the near future, I'm sure you guys are more than busy but is there any chance of a Moonsorrow dvd coming out this year or the next? We all want to see some heathen touring antics!

Unfortunately our previous record label didn´t share the same interest...
I have huge box of DV-tapes from all the years of touring, containing some really crazy material.
Who knows... Maybe one day ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 am 

Perkele wrote:
I'd like to ask many questions but I'll go with a random one: Have you guys played Skyrim? Thoughts about it?

I think Skyrim is the only thing that comes even close to same kind of atmosphere and feeling that Moonsorrow has delivered me since I discovered the band. Since at least Henri is into gaming I dared to ask :)

I'd like to hear about the Blu-Ray also!

Henri is the only one of us who´s into gaming, so we must wait for him to register here.
I´m sure he´s somewhat familiar with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:20 pm 

How do you and the other band members feel about Moonsorrow's gradual return to black metal, and is the next album, whenever that may be, expected to continue down this path?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next